Kentucky 811 is excited to announce the 2024 Calendar Photo Contest! We are inviting photographers of all levels to capture and submit photos that showcase the quintessential beauty and spirit of Kentucky. The top 12 photos will be featured in our official 2024 calendar. Additionally, the top three winners, chosen by our panel of judges, will receive prizes.
Kentucky 811 2024 Calendar Photo Contest Rules and Guidelines
- The contest is open to all photographers, both amateur and professional.
- Participants must be residents of Kentucky and have taken the submitted photo within the state.
- All entries must be submitted via email to .
- The subject line of the email should read “Kentucky 811 Calendar Photo Contest Entry.”
- Entries must be in high-resolution format (preferably in JPEG or PNG) to be considered for the calendar.
- One individual can submit a maximum of three photos.
- The submission deadline is December 1, 2023.
- By submitting a photo to this contest, you agree to waive any ownership rights to Kentucky 811. We may use your photo for promotional and marketing purposes in association with the calendar and the contest.
- Submitted photos should reflect the essence of Kentucky. This includes its landscapes, landmarks, culture, people, traditions, or any other aspect that is quintessentially Kentucky.
- A panel of judges selected by Kentucky 811 will evaluate all submissions and select the top 12 photos for the calendar. The judges’ decision is final.
The top three winners will receive the following prizes:
- 1st Place: $300 Gift Card
- 2nd Place: $200 Gift Card
- 3rd Place: $100 Gift Card
- Winners will be notified via email by December 15, 2023.
- The winning photos will be featured in the official Kentucky 811 2024 calendar.
Terms and Conditions:
- Kentucky 811 reserves the right to disqualify any photo that does not comply with the rules and guidelines.
- Submitted photos should not infringe upon any copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property rights.
- Kentucky 811 may use winning and non-winning photos in various promotional materials, attributing photographers when possible.
Capture the essence of Kentucky through your lens, and let your photos be a part of the Kentucky 811 2024 calendar. We look forward to seeing the beauty of the Bluegrass State through your eyes! Good luck to all participants!